News Capsule (04 Oct 10)

Tata Motors has acquired 80% stake in Italybased design and engineering company Trilix Srl for a consideration of €1.85 million. The remaining 20% stake is equally held by its promoters Bryn Jones, Federico Muzio and Justyn Norek.

Petron Engineering Construction has bagged order worth Rs 164 crore from Adani Infra (INDIA).

Garware Offshore Services has declared dividend at 7 % i.e Re 0.70 per share for the year ending March 31, 2011.

Bharati Shipyard Ltd, a private sector shipbuilder, expects new orders worth around Rs 1,000 crore from defence and offshore sectors over next one year.

Wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy has not ruled out selling its stake ain Hansen Transmissions just yet despite pressure on the company to reduce its debt, chairman Tulsi Tanti said at the weekend.

On October 01, 2010 Kotak Securities Limited Client Pms  sold 252,000 shares of at Rs 327 on the BSE. On Friday it closed at Rs 324.05. Meruland Insurance Services Private Limited bought 150,496 shares of Rs 324.80.

PINC Research is bullish on Hindustan Zinc with a target of Rs 1350 1375 in its October 1, 2010 research report.

On October 01, 2010 Capveda India Fund bought 680,000 shares of Amtek India at Rs 64.40 on the NSE. Goldman Sachs Investments Mauritius I Limited sold 665,492 shares at Rs 64.25 on the BSE.

Aditya Birla Money is bullish on Camlin and has recommended accumulate rating on the stock in its October 1, 2010 research report.

Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals can test Rs 290, says Technical Analyst, Ashwani Gujral.

Hexaware Technologies is not an outperformer, says Technical Analyst, Ashwani Gujral.

US insurer American International Group is in talks with potential buyers to sell its mutual funds business in India for roughly USD 10 million, according to a report in the Mint newspaper citing three unnamed people familiar with the matter.

IVRCL Infrastructure and Projects has bagged orders worth Rs 1,119 crore

Hexaware Technologies is not an outperformer, says Technical Analyst, Ashwani Gujral.

Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) can head upto Rs 390, says Technical Analyst, Ashwani Gujral.

Buy Syndicate Bank, says Technical Analyst, Ashwani Gujral.

Larsen & Toubro (L & T), the technology, engineering, construction and manufacturing company, has scaled down its stake in Mahindra Satyam, the erstwhile Satyam Computer Services, to a little over two per cent.

GMR Infrastructure said on Monday its wholly-owned unit won two bids for a Rajasthan-based transmission project from a state utility.

Muthoot Finance has filed the draft prospectus with market regulator Sebi to raise about Rs 800 crore through an initial public offer for funding loans.

Natural rubber (NR) production increased 7.6 per cent in the first six months of the current financial year, compared to a slower growth of two per cent in the consumption during the period

Adani Group is expected to lodge a bid in the A$2 billion ($1.94 billion) privatisation of Australia’s state-owned Port of Brisbane, The Australian newspaper reported on Monday.

The Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) were net buyers of Rs 922.01 crore in futures and options segments on Friday.

Cambridge Technology Enterprises is going to issue 17.5 lakh shares to US company OurVox Holdings at Rs 24 per share

Gulf Oil Corporation is going to demerge industrial explosive operation into arm

GMR Infrastructure arm won order to set 400 km of 400 KV transmission line

Advertisements
Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: